Ways to have more energy and vitality
Summer is over and you are feeling more and more tired and without energy. Just because days are getting colder, more grey and shorter, does not mean, you have to stay inside the whole time. Take your summer-energy into the colder months!
Here are some tips, how you can increase your vitality and energy level!
- Take good care of your nutrition. Eat food, which contains vitamins, monounsaturated fats and fibres. Avoid added sugar, as this is only good for short term energy.
- Avoid drinking alcohol, as our body needs a lot vitamin b2 to break down alcohol.
- Even when it’s cold outside, do some outdoor sports! Cold air causes the body a defense reaction, because he was no longer used to it. This raises his energy level. But don’t forget to stretch!
- Just breath stress away! During stressful situations, just stand straight, hands in the waist and deep in the abdomen, without lifting the chest and shoulders.
- Take every opportunity to soak up the sun. We need sun to produce Vitamin D, which is important for our bone structure, muscles, for our hormones and also for our skin.
- Try to sleep at least 8 hours a night and take care of a good sleeping comfort. A comfortable mattress is here very important.
Find suitable skincare for more vitality & energy of tired skin here.